Thursday, 17 August 2017

Hello

Morning!!  I have two very excited teenage granddaughters with me this morning, we are all going on holiday to Portugal in just under two weeks, roll on sunny days. Anyway back to this morning and the new challenge for Cardz4Galz is Cats or Kittens chosen by Jan our Guest DT .  I think this is the only cat stamp I have and it's from Little claire designs , I stamped it onto the lovely elegant ovals then coloured the image with promarkers and added a bit of glitter, other dies I used are mixed scalloped and straight edge oval and stitched party banners from lawn Fawn. Background paper, flowers , bow and sequins from my scrap box of bits and bobs. Hope you will join in the fun and as always we are looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations
                                                                             

                                                                               

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, love the colours.
    Have a wonderful time in Portugal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Babs! I love that fun image and gorgeous color combo! Enjoy your time with your granddaughters!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Babs, have a wonderful holiday!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image. Enjoy your holiday and hopefully plenty of sunshine! Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and beautiful colours and layout Babs. Have a great time in Portugal.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling, Babs! I love the monochromatic theme, and the choice of colors. Especially, I like the sentiment in the balloons! It's a delightful card! Wishing you a great week-end. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable. Love the soft colours on those cuties. Great layout. have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Babs sorry not been around much lately life just got in the way . This is a very pretty card just love the colours its all gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card -love the pink and black-enjoy your holidays
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Babs
    Can you please send me your address again because I've lost yours and another winners at Crafy Calendar Prize Giveaway..Susanne2@sky.com...hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this is really sweet Baby. I love the cute image and the gorgeous die cut frame. The pink and black combo is purrfect!!
    I hope you are having a fab holiday!! ;-)
    Love and hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I love those cats. I hope you're enjoying your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seem to have missed this card in my feed Babs, I'm so sorry - it's so pretty, adorable cats and lovely black and pink design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x