Thursday, 13 April 2017

Girls just..

Hello my blogging friends, I would just like to say I am sorry for not visiting all your blogs and leaving comments but a few weeks ago I had a fall and hurt my wrist, so due to that I have not been able to do any crafting or comment on all your beautiful creations, I am right handed and thats the hand I fell on, I am useless with my left hand, but hopefully now my wrist is on the mend I am able to do a bit of crafting and visit your blogs and leave comments again, it's still a bit sore so I am still a bit slow but managing to do a bit.  So today we have a new challenge for you at Cardz4Galz this time the challenge is Handbags and Glad Rags picked by Julie,  please do join in with the fun we would love to see your creations and I am sure you will get plenty of inspiration from the design team  also. for my DT card I have gone with a image called Shopping Kate, I coloured her with my new Graph'it twin tip alcohol based marker pens that I bought here in Portugal and they come in loads of different colours and are lovely to use. I am sorry but I am not sure the make of the sentiment as I have lost the packet it came in, they are a  few more stamps that came with this one.
                                                                            

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges 

Always anything goes crafty-girls-creations.blogspot.pt 

12 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your wrist Babs. You should rest it well. Not too much mouse action! Your card is so sweet and I love that sentiment. Barbxx

Kuni said...

Wonderful CAS card Babs.
Hugs
Kuni

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous creation, Babs! love the images and colors! I have trouble reading the tiny print of your blog, but I think you say you hurt yourself? I hope you are soon all mended and able to do the things you love. hugs, de

Joan said...

Lovely card Babs, nice image. Think the sentkment is Inkadinkado

Joan

pam said...

Hi Babs, sorry about your fall, you should not do to much, just rest.
Beautiful card, love this image and colours.
I too am struggling with the small print..hope you`ve not been fiddling again lol.
Hugs Pam x

Tammy said...

Adorable card Babs, I love that image and the fab CAS design! So sorry about your fall, wishing you a full recovery.
Hugs, Tammy

Sue - said...

Hi Babs, do hope your wrist is fully recovered soon. Great card with lovely colouring.

chrissy xx said...

LOve the colours of this CAS card. Such a sweet image too.
Sorry to hear about your wrist! Always the one we use too, mine was the left one a couple of year ago.
Chrissyxx

SARN said...

VERY cool card. Love it.

Sorry to hear about your wrist, but glad you're on the mend (saw post above this one first!) Xxx

Sian said...

Great card! I love that image.

Emma Trenouth said...

Wonderful card and image. So sorry to hear about your fall, and hands out of action no fun, take it easy and let it heal properly. Lots of healing hugs Emma x

Fiki said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts !
Hope to see you again.

hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop