Sunday, 26 July 2015

Bon voyage....

Hello... Well what  a miserable out look it is  today, just the sort of day for staying in and crafting and that's just what I have done.. While looking through my stamps for something completely different I came across this old stamp from FUN STAMPS called Racing Ted, I have not used him in years, and I have plenty more that I think should make a reappearance , it's no point in having all these old stamps if there never to be used what do you say... Items used are

The stamping on the oval dose not really show up, I have used a blue distress ink pad that has dried really light, and makes it hard to read, but it says, Bon Voyage Safe Travels

Fun stamps...Racing Ted

Promarkers to colour
Memory box...clouds
Oval dies...tonic
Circle die....spellbinders nestabilities
Bon voyage. Rubber stamp...Inkadinkado
Party Flag die...Joycrafts

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Sweet Good bye  cuttlebugmania.blogspot.co.uk

Crafting from the heart. Anything goes. craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk















6 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Babs, love your stamp, colors and great layout.
Afraid I have to many to count I do not use or have inked up..LOL
Hugs Pam x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Babs,love the fab image.xxx

Joan said...

Great card Babs, good to see you using an old stamp and he looks fab

Joan

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

Pollard Carole said...

Great card Babs just love the pretty design. I'm afaid I'm very gulity I've lots of unused or used once atamps Thank you so much for following my blog and I am now your latest follower looking forward to more of your lovely cards Love and hugs Carole x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Babs this is so cute and adorable love the Teddy image so much also the fabulous papers and colours a super make.
hugs
lorraine x