Saturday, 27 June 2015

sprinkle Joy

Today I would like to share my card with you all, I have used my new die from crafters companion called AURORA ,I cut out a piece of white card to cut my die out, mounted it onto a piece of pink card then mounted that onto a 6x6 card..I cut out a petite scallop circle from spell binders using pink card mounted  that onto the middle of my card, I then cut another  circle using spellbinder standard circles which I stamped my sentiment on, then added that to my pink scallop circle... I punched out three butterflies and added them  to my card along with some flowers and some pink pearls.. I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Stamping Sensation. Die's & punches.  http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk

Cuttlebug mania. Sentiment. http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.co.uk





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card with a lovely sentiment,.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card for our dies and punches theme Babs and looks really effective with the pink peeping through the die cut elements.

    It lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card. I like the clean look and pretty embellishments on it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog,any comments you my leave are very much appreciated...
Happy crafting
Babs....x